- Apply lip protection cream prior to inserting the cheek retractor.
- Hold and press together the cheek retractor with the triangle mark pointing upwards.
- Insert compressed cheek retractor starting from one side of the patient’s mouth.
- Insert the other side in the same manner after the cheek retractor is securely in place. Make sure the patient’s lips are completely covered by the cheek retractor as illustrated. (Pic. A)
- Have the patient bite down lightly on the interior connecting bridge, making any adjustment to ensure a perfect fit.
- Compress the cheek retractor again and remove it from the patient’s mouth after completion of procedure.
COMPOSITION: Thermoplastic rubber
PRECAUTIONS: Discard broken, defective or worn-out products.
Immediately after use, thoroughly rinse fluids / debris from the device with copious amounts of cool running water. Clean with soap and water. Visually check to ensure surfaces are clean and free from damage, stains and bioburden. Rinse retractors with distilled or demineralized water if possible. Inspect device for visual damage or deterioration.
Sterilization: Use EPA approved cold solution for sterilization. Always follow all instructions of your disinfectant.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Keep away from sunlight, store in a clean place at room temperature and normal humidity.
FlexiPro™ Cheek Retractors
1 Instruction Manual
Tabs* (Left and Right, Pic. B)
* enclosed tabs are specific for use with Beyond II (Ultra) Whitening Accelerator.